The University of Hawaii Cancer Center is a 160,000 square foot research facility that employs a matrix-style clinical-care
system where researchers will collaborate with doctors and hospitals on new and existing therapies, treatments, and clinical trials. This facility will provide a state-of-the-art
environment for wet and dry laboratory research, allowing collaboration with local hospitals and JABSOM, while breaking new ground in building sustainability and energy efficiency.
– AIA Honolulu 2014 – Mayor’s Choice Award
– AIA Honolulu 2014 – Jack C. Lipman Members’ Choice
– NAIOP 2013 Kukulu Hale Award – New Project,
– NAIOP 2013 Kukulu Hale Award – Green Building
– BIA Renaissance 2013 Grand Award – New Commercial
Division, Projects >15,001 s.f.
– GCA Hawaii 2013 Excellence Award – Design-Build/Design-
Assist Construction >$35 Million